(3) futsal fields are used side by side - MUSIC, FOOD, FUN!
GOALS... GOALS... GOALS!
The 2018 3v3 Tourney is SOLD OUT - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Schedules are "LIVE" ... SEE BELOW
TERRE TROPHY, CO medals will be given to CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM players!
FULL CONCESSION AREA AVAILABLE ALL DAY!
FUTSAL TOURNAMENT CO-DIRECTOR
FUTSAL TOURNAMENT CO-DIRECTOR
Individual divisions/finals completed in about 3 hours!
is hosted by FC REVOLUTION and will take place at The Exeter Fieldhouse on Saturday, December 22. The tournament is a lot of fun, and the competition is excellent. Awards are given to all players from the championship teams. Teams usually complete their group games and finals within a 3 hour time block.
Futsal is soccer played with a smaller, heavier ball where skill and creativity are the only ways to succeed. Futsal at the youth level is modernizing the way soccer is played in the United States.
Roster sizes vary from team to team, but 6 is the maximum number allowed. Substitutions are “on the fly”, and teams can be made up of friends from your local club team, friends from the futsal league…
or anywhere else!
Teams are allowed to have a coach on the sideline, and player passes are NOT required.
NOTE: The tournament director reserves the right to combine age groups in order to create a more positive tournament experience for the participants.
Month Day Times Age Groups Fees
December 22 Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm U8/9 – High School $100/team
TEAM ROSTER FORM WILL BE SENT TO HEAD COACH UPON ACCEPTANCE
Tournament Director – Mike Moyer
Saturday - December 22, 2018
Location - Turf field @ The Exeter Fieldhouse
Registration Deadline - December 15, 2018
Entrance Fee - $100
U8 – U14 and High School Boys & Girls Teams
• Times: 10:00am – 6:00pm
• Individual divisions will be completed in 3 hours
• Games are 3v3 with no keepers
• Maximum 6 player rosters
• Teams are guaranteed three games
• Games are 12 minutes with subs on the fly
• Awards given to champions of each division
• Games played on touchline turf fields
• Turf, futsal or soccer shoes
• 2 Coaches allowed on the sidelines during games
• MINIMUM – 3 Player Rosters
• Each team will consist of 6 players, (3 play), with unlimited on-the-fly substitutions.
• N O T E! – There is NO GOALKEEPER RULE – HOWEVER, Players are NOT PERMITTED to use their hands at any time!
• Field dimensions are 95’ x 40’
• 12 minute games – Running Clock – all games start and end at the same time.
• Players will have 3 minutes to leave the field after each game.
• Official tournament FUTSAL balls will be used for all games.
• Games will be started with a kick-off at midfield. Home team (team listed first on schedule) will kick-off.
• NEW!!! All kick-offs, kick-ins and free kicks are INDIRECT.
• If ball goes out of bounds over the sideline, game will resume with kick-ins (instead of throw-in), corner kicks and goal kicks – to be done within 5 seconds.
If a foul is called, the game will resume with a free kick at the spot of the foul.
• The end line walls are considered OUT OF PLAY.
• If the ball goes out of bounds over the end line, either a corner kick or goal kick will be awarded.
• After a goal, restart the game with a kick-off at midfield within 5 seconds.
• Water Bottles, Bags and other items are NOT permitted on the playing fields during games.
• Display Sportsmanship:
Free kick distance (between ball and opposing players) is 10 ft.
The tournament director reserves the right to alter the rules and/or schedule in case of unforeseen circumstances.
GROUP Formats-Teams Guaranteed 3 Games
FOUR TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of four (4) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of three (3) preliminary games. The first and second place teams will meet for the Championship.
FIVE TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of five (5) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of four (4) preliminary games. The first place team will be determined by the total number of points from their preliminary games. There is NO final.
SIX TEAM DIVISION - teams guaranteed 3 games – Winners play for championship. 2nd and 3rd place teams play consolation match for their 3rd games.
EIGHT TEAM DIVISION will consist of two (2) Brackets of four (4) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of three (3) preliminary games. The first place teams from each bracket will meet for the Championship.
Youngest age groups will start first
** THERE are NO FINALS for GROUP F or Z ... since there are (4) group games per team. TIE BREAKERS ARE LISTED ABOVE and will also be used to determine these group winners.
|B2||FC BLUES WHITE||1||2||0||3|
|B4||FC BLUES RED||0||3||0||0|
|D2||FC SPIRIT WHITE||1||1||1||4|
|D4||FC AFTERMATH (MD)||1||2||0||3|
|D5||FC SPIRIT RED||1||2||0||3|
|D8||FC AFTERMATH 2 (MD)||2||0||1||7|
|E2||FC BLAST BLACK||0||2||0||0|
|E4||FC BLAST RED||0||2||0||0|
|G1||FC KNIGHTS WHITE||0||3||0||0|
|G3||FC KNIGHTS RED||1||2||0||3|
|G4||LUMP OF COAL(CHAMPS)||3||0||0||9|
|G5||FC KNIGHTS GREEN||1||2||0||3|
|G8||FC KNIGHTS BLACK||0||3||0||0|
|H8||FC SKOOKS (CHAMPS)||3||0||0||9|
|TIME||FIELD #1||FIELD #2||FIELD #3|
|10:00||B1 v B2||B3 v B4||D1 v D2|
|10:15||C1 v C2||C3 v C4||D3 v D4|
|10:30||B4 v B1||B3 v B2||D5 v D6|
|10:45||C4 v C1||C3 v C2||D7 v D8|
|11:00||B2 v B4||B1 V B3||D1 v D4|
|11:15||C2 v C4||C1 v C3||D2 v D3|
|11:30||*** B - FINAL||D5 v D8||D6 v D7|
|11:45||*** C - FINAL||D1 v D3||D2 v D4|
|12:00 PM||D5 v D7||D6 v D8||F1 v F2|
|12:15||F3 v F4||E1 v E2||E4 v E5|
|12:30||*** D - FINAL||F5 v F1||F2 v F3|
|12:45||F4 v F5||E1 v E3||E4 v E6|
|1:00||F1 v F3||F2 v F4||H1 v H2|
|1:15||E2 v E3||E5 v E6||H3 v H4|
|1:30||F5 v F2||F1 v F4||H5 v H6|
|1:45||*** E - FINAL||E - CONSO #1||E - CONSO #2|
|2:00||F3 v F5||G1 v G2||G3 v G4|
|2:15||G5 v G6||G7 v G8||H7 v H8|
|2:30||G1 v G3||G4 v G2||H1 v H3|
|2:45||G7 v G5||G6 v G8||H2 v H4|
|3:00||G1 v G4||G2 v G3||H5 v H7|
|315||OPEN ---||Z1 v Z2||Z3 v Z4|
|3:30||G8 v G5||G6 v G7||H8 v H6|
|3:45||Z5 v Z1||Z2 v Z3||OPEN ---|
|4:00||H1 v H4||H2 v H3||Z5 v Z2|
|4:15||*** G - FINAL||H6 v H7||H5 v H8|
|4:30||Z4 v Z1||Z3 v Z5|
|4:45||*** H - FINAL||Z4 v Z2|
|5:00||Z1 v Z3||Z5 v Z4|
|5:15||HAVE A...||SAFE TRIP...||HOME...|
|5:30||MERRY CHRISTMAS!||HAPPY NEW YEAR!|